Bata Blanket is done!! I only used up about 1 skein of each color. If I wanted to make it bigger, I could have bought another of each color, but when I measured it, it was already larger than the recommended size of 30" x 30".
I started the project on May 19th and finished on June 1st. I first posted it here:
The pic of the yarn above is all that was left. Not too shabby.
The finished blanket was so cozy once it was done. I had draped it over my legs while Vince I watched a movie. Perfect-o!
I think the color combo is really nice together. The light and dark makes it a girl blanket, but not strictly a baby blanket. I will ship it off to baby Kaitlyn next week. I hope she will enjoy it for years to come.