Sunday, October 23, 2011

Where Does the Time Go??

Well, I just have to say that I did not have time to blog today!  This is the first week (minus the vacation weeks) that I did not blog.  I can say that I did A LOT and that is why I don't really have time to properly put it all down in a nice, pretty post.

The things I did work on were fixing a co-workers daughter's costume (during the week), another yard sale on Saturday (at my friend's community) and hemmed a pair of lounge pants.  I also worked on some thrift blazers (sleeves too long, and one, just a bit out of date), a co-worker's blazer that had a hole in it, and last of all...my Halloween Costume.

The blazers and the Halloween Costume will be in a post, most definitely.  I love the way one blazer came out and my Halloween Costume is in theme with a Halloween party Vince and I are attending which is called "The 2011 Bates Senior Prom".  Yes, we will be going as prom teenagers.  So, I will leave you wondering what we do.

I will show you some of my past Halloween Costumes...

2010: Velma Dinkley with Vince as Foo Man Chu
2009: Cowgirl with Vince as a Pimp

2008: Audrey Hepburn as Holly Golighley from Breakfast at Tiffany's
2007: A Goth Wednesday Addams

Ah, Memory Lane.  I have worn wigs, fake eyelashes, heavy make-up, full length gloves, girdles and even magnetic nose and lip rings.  What I will do in the name of Halloween. :-)

I hope you enjoyed laughing at my past costumes.  See you next week!

No comments: