Sunday, April 1, 2012

Birthday - 2012

Happy Birthday To Me!

I'm so lucky, where I am celebrating my birthday all weekend long.  Let me go over what I've been doing so far. 

First, there was a Friday night Happy Hour at a marina bar called Rick's on the River in Tampa on the Hillsborough River.  We celebrated my friend Cathy's birthday which was last weekend and my birthday, which is Monday.  Unfortunately, I did not bring out my camera until after Cathy had gone home already.  Here are a few snapshots of some funny moments:

A few of the Ladies from the group
Hey, I'm supposed to be giving Vince a smooch!
Can't have a B-Day HH without doing a shot or two!
Even Elvis came to the HH!

Second, Vince took me out for dinner on Saturday night to Roy's Restaurant: Hawaiian Fusion Cuisine in Tampa.  He had made reservations and the menu had a nice birthday message in it.

A nice pic before we left
Birthday message with confetti
Ahi tuna for my app
Tiger shrimp with mixed veggie and rice
Another nice couple pic
Melting Hot Chocolate Souffle

The dinner was delicious.  Vince's appetizer was baked calamari and his entree was macadamia nut crusted mahi mahi.  Roy's has a gluten-free menu, which I had no problem choosing items from.  The dessert was so delicious, that between the two of us, it was gone faster than it took me to blow out my candle!

Tonight, Sunday, we are having Vince's family over for cornish game hens and gluten-free banana cupcakes.  Stay tuned for those yummy pictures.

No comments: